The protection of the safety and the privacy of your personal data is important to Neptun S.r.l., who act in conformity with the laws presently in force about the protection and safety of the personal data. We trust that the below indicated regulations can help you to understand which kind of data Neptun S.r.l. usually collect, how they use and keep them and who they share them with.
Via Mazzini, 63 E / F
22070 Rovello Porro (CO)
Tel: +39 02 96 979 011 – Fax: +39 02 96 754 375
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
NEPTUN Srl, as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the foreseen confidentiality obligations.
Purpose and legal basis of processing: in particular, your data will be used for the following purposes necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner:
- Compilation of data collection form for contact request with sending of requested information;
- Advanced navigation purposes or management of personalized content;
- Statistics and Analysis of navigation and users;
- Provide commercial and technical information related to products presented on the site.
Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing and Advertising purposes.
The provision of data is optional for you regarding the aforementioned purposes, and your refusal to the treatment does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Method of treatment. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- by means of electronic calculators using third party software systems;
- by means of electronic calculators using managed or programmed software systems;
- In an automated and manual way, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed to do so.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- programmers and analysts;
- third-party companies that manage site maintenance;
- marketing office.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external parties for a correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all duly appointed Data Processors:
- Competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and/or provisions of public institutions, upon request;
- Third-party companies that manage site maintenance.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states:
- The personal data provided may be transferred to countries belonging to the European Union and to countries outside the EU, in order to comply with the aforementioned purposes. The data will be transferred according to Article 44 – General principle for the transfer; Article 45 – Transfer on the basis of an adequacy decision; Article 46 – Transfer subject to adequate guarantees, specifically the data will be transferred to third countries international organizations for which the Commission has intervened with an adequacy assessment (Article 45 EU Reg. 2016/679).
Conservation Period. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- In case of consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain data for up to 24 months unless consent is revoked.
Since each browser – and often different versions of the same browser – also differ significantly from each other, if you prefer to act independently through the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the procedure required in the guide of your browser. For an overview of the most common browsing modes, visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads, if desired. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and cancellation options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Owner: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is NEPTUN Srl (Via Mazzini, 63 E / F, 22070 Rovello Porro (CO), e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: +39 02 96 979 011; VAT number: 02953110133) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided from the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, their communication in intelligible form and the possibility of making a complaint with the control authority.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.